we are looking forward to accommodating you soon…
We are aware that the prescribed rules and protective measures represent a great challenge for everyone. The most important thing for us is your well-being and the safety of our employees. Therefore, we ask you to help us to comply with the official requirements.
Status of information: 16th of November 2021
Only those who have been fully vaccinated (final vaccination at least 14 days ago with one or more of the vaccines listed by the Paul Ehrlich Institut) or recovered (positive PCR test at least 28 days and max. 6 months old) are allowed to check-in. Except:
- Children up to the age of 12.
- Business travelers, mandatory and non-postponable non-tourist accommodation stays. These guests must provide a negative PCR Corona test upon arrival (and every 72 hours). The following are accepted for this purpose: a PCR test carried out no more than 48 hours ago with a negative result.
- Guests, if it is proven with a medical certificate that no vaccination is possible for medical reasons. These guests must provide a negative PCR Corona test upon arrival (and every 72 hours). The following are accepted for this purpose: a PCR test carried out no more than 48 hours ago with a negative result.
The wearing of a FFP2 face mask is mandatory throughout the House (indoor areas) except in your room. Children under the age of 6 are exempted from the requirement. Everyone is kindly requested to keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other persons wherever possible and to ensure sufficient hand hygiene.
To enable contact tracing in the event of a subsequently identified COVID-19 case among guests or staff, your contact details (surname, first name, place of residence, telephone number or email address, period of stay) may be passed on to the relevant health authorities on request.
Excluded from visiting Pension Belo Sono are:
• Persons who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days,
• Persons with non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms of any severity.
If you develop symptoms during your stay, you must isolate yourself immediately and not enter common areas anymore. You must inform us as soon as possible and terminate your stay.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone: +49 (0) 89 500 28 222.