we are looking forward to accommodating you soon…
We are aware that the prescribed rules and protective measures represent a great challenge for everyone. The most important thing for us is your well-being and the safety of our employees. Therefore, we ask you to help us to comply with the official requirements.
Check-In allowed if tested, vaccinated, or recovered.
- Fully Vaccinated (final vaccination at least 14 days ago) or recovered persons (positive PCR test at least 28 days and max. 6 months old) and children under the age of 6 are exempted from the testing obligations.
Vaccinated or recovered persons must present a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate (…) before check-in.
- While the incidence value in Munich is above 35, all guests must present a current negative corona test prior to arrival and every 72 hours. The following are accepted for this purpose: PCR test not older than 48 hours or a POC rapid antigen test (monitored by medical specialists or comparable persons who have been trained for this purpose) carried out no more than 24 hours ago.
Tests must be repeated every 72 hrs and emailed to us accordingly.
You can find here where you can get tested for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
- Only persons who are allowed to stay together according to the general contact restrictions (§ 6 of the 13th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance) may be accommodated in the same room or accommodation unit:
• Incidence value in Munich below 50: up to 10 persons
• Incidence value 50 and higher: maximum 3 households (plus fully vaccinated or recovered persons).
- The following are excluded from visiting accommodation establishments or tourist accommodation:
– People with proven SARS-CoV2 infection.
– Persons with contact to COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days or for other reasons are subject to a quarantine measure (e.g. return from risk area).
– People with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (acute, unspecific general symptoms, fever, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity).
If you develop symptoms during your stay, you must isolate yourself immediately and not enter common areas anymore. You must inform the reception staff as soon as possible and terminate your stay.
- What else do you need to know?
– We provide sufficient hand washing facilities with running water and disinfectant.
– The guest rooms and areas are cleaned in the absence of guests.
– The top priority is the distance rule of 1.5 m in all communal areas as well as when entering and leaving the premises, in corridors, stairs and outside.
– Guests aged 15 and over must wear an FFP2 mask indoors. Children and young people between the ages of six and 15 only have to wear a mouth and nose cover.