Tourist trips are possible again!
We are aware that the prescribed rules and protective measures represent a great challenge for everyone. The most important thing for us is your well-being and the safety of our employees. Therefore, we ask you to help us to comply with the official requirements.
As of June 7th, 2021: Check-In allowed if tested, vaccinated, or recovered.
The test obligation only applies to all overnight stays. Vaccinated and recovered people and children up to their 6th birthday are exempt from the obligation to test.
All guests may only be admitted if they can prove a negative result of a PCR test carried out no more than 24 hours ago or a POC antigen test carried out no later than 24 hours.
Testing can be performed using the following test methods:
– PCR tests.
– Rapid antigen tests for professional use (“rapid tests”) must be carried out or monitored by medical specialists or comparable persons who have been trained for this purpose.
You can find here where you can get tested for the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
Vaccinated and recovered individuals are exempt from the requirement to provide evidence of a negative test result.
– Vaccinated are people who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved in the European Union, who have proof of vaccination in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish or in an electronic document and who have at least been vaccinated since the final vaccination 14 days have passed.
– Persons are considered recovered if they have proof of the presence of a previous infection with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus in German, English, French, Italian or Spanish or in an electronic document if the underlying testing is carried out using a PCR method at least 28 days ago, but no more than six months ago.
Vaccinated or recovered persons have to present a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate (…) before check-in.
What else do you need to know?
– We provide sufficient hand washing facilities with running water and disinfectant.
– The guest rooms and areas are cleaned in the absence of guests.
– The top priority is the distance rule of 1.5 m in all communal areas as well as when entering and leaving the premises, in corridors, stairs and outside.
– Guests aged 15 and over must wear an FFP2 mask indoors. Children and young people between the ages of six and 15 only have to wear a mouth and nose cover.
The following are excluded from visiting accommodation establishments or tourist accommodation:
– People with proven SARS-CoV2 infection.
– Persons with contact to COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days or for other reasons are subject to a quarantine measure (e.g. return from risk area).
– People with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (acute, unspecific general symptoms, fever, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity).
Despite Corona, we stay active for you! We work both in home office and at the guesthouse. We can be reached using the contact details. We try to make personal appointments possible while taking all precautionary measures. Stay healthy! We are looking forward to having you. Have a safe trip to Munich.